• If the jewellery product you're referring to is nickel-free, it significantly reduces the likelihood of developing a green discoloration or skin irritation known as contact dermatitis, which can be caused by nickel allergies. Nickel is a common allergen, and some people are sensitive or allergic to it. When nickel comes into contact with their skin, it can cause an allergic reaction.
  • By offering nickel-free jewellery, the product is designed to minimize the risk of such reactions. However, individual sensitivities and allergies can vary, so it's always possible that some people may still have reactions to certain metals or alloys, even if they are labeled as nickel-free. Other metals, such as copper or certain types of alloys, can sometimes cause a similar greenish discoloration on the skin, especially in areas with high acidity or moisture.
  • If you have a known sensitivity or allergy to metals, it's best to consult with a dermatologist or allergist who can provide personalized advice based on your specific condition. They may be able to recommend hypoallergenic jewellery options or perform patch testing to determine your specific allergies.
  • Overall, while nickel-free jewellery reduces the risk of nickel-related allergies, it doesn't guarantee that your skin won't react to other metals or alloys present in the jewellery. It's essential to consider your individual sensitivities and consult with professionals if you have concerns about metal allergies.

Free shipping

Free worldwide shipping and returns - customs and duties taxes included